Saturday, February 23, 2008

Hey Jude...


Today was good. And uber busy. ..

I woke up earlier than I would have liked. Ran many errands with Patrick. Went to fetch his brother from Irmo. Cooked for 20 people. Participated in an alley cat (I was a checkpoint, but that totally counts...) Hung out with my sister. Met up with Erin. Bumped into Wizzy. Had dinner @ Miyo's where we were basically kicked out of our table by a neighboring group. Got coffee (Starbuck's layout has changed, and it's stupid.) Ran into Tim. Returned Erin to the Cow car. Had hot chai tea with Tim and a young Russian playing pretty music at me (being serenaded is lovely, it should happen more frequently.) Spent some QT with Wizzy. Returned home. Made up the couch for Eric. Blogged... whew. Busy, but wonderful.


Btw. I want to move to Portland, Oregon. And Seattle. But I have to wait two years for Seattle so Ernie and Matt can come too.... You should bring happiness with you if you are going to move to Seattle I think. It rains a lot there. And that can get depressing... Goodnight...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad that yesterday was good. I check often to make sure that your day is.