Thursday, May 28, 2009

there's only us.

"without you the earth turns, the sun burns, but i die without you.
... without you the hand gropes, the ear hears, the pulse beats.
without you, the eyes gaze, the legs walk, the lungs breathe
the mind churns, the heart yearns, the tears dry. without you.
life goes on, but i'm gone 'cause i die without you."

some days i feel like this. and i wish it would go away. it usually catches me off guard. one minute i'm fine, i'm laughing, i feel happy. then i turn the corner and heartbreak is waiting for me. i wish it would leave me alone. i don't want to feel it anymore.  i don't want to know that he misses me. i don't want to know that leaving me is the hardest thing he's ever done. it doesn't make me feel better. it only rips the wound open all over again. i want to feel nothing.

No comments: