Wednesday, January 30, 2008

"Hello it's me again...."

"A whole lot's changed since I left and, I don't know, I guess I felt like checking in...."

I've been a little MIA lately. Trying to figure out what to do with your life is very time consuming. Although the search is by no way concluded, at least now we have a laptop that I can take to my coffee world for blogging and other such things. So for an update:

Trip is moving out and we will have a living room once again.

Patrick helped me pick out a bicycle! It's pretty. And blue!

I am currently looking for a job, both for now and as a career. I have applied to some restaurants figuring that would help me get some cash and pay bills until August. And I'm looking for a career to start that is preferably located elsewhere after my lease runs out. I have a unique job proposition Summer found that I think I'll look into. It's in Charlotte.

I need to find other things to do with my time. I think finding a new job will help, at the least I'll have other people to talk to, unlike my latest job. Maybe I'll find somewhere to volunteer or some kind of class to take. I'm thinking about taking the cake decorating class at Hobby Lobby...We'll see, I need to find a work schedule first though!

On a happier note, we are having a small family party for my grandma this weekend, she'll be 91. On groundhogs day. Most of my family is going to be there, so I'm really excited about it.

Hopefully, I can get Wednesday free because E is gonna come visit!! Yay!
That's all I have right now....I gotta go have some bonding time with Trip before he leaves...

I will return. Hopefully sooner than later....

"I don't know I guess I think about you all the time..."
-Schuyler Fisk

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yay! you're back!
and i loooove Charlotte.
and i hope you're free on wednesday. let me know if you hear otherwise!
--erin