Monday, June 04, 2007

Wake up Older

It's summertime. A time for being outside. Doing a whole bunch of nothing. Working. Going to the beach. Spending some much needed down time with Friends. Going to Happy Hour until midnight because there are no other responsibilities. Spending time at home. Visiting those too far away to see on a day to day basis. There are a lot of things I love about the summer. There are a lot of things I love about the summer in this city. (the intense heat in this concrete jungle Not being on the list). But at least we have Fountains....
Erin is suppose to come to Columbia this upcoming weekend. I hope it's true. I miss her. A lot. Maybe there will be some iPop :) or some Slushies.... and lots of Happiness.
Today was filled with work, as usual. But then there was a very entertaining visit to the Goodwill Store. A ride in the first intense summer storm (where I tried to stay out of the rain pouring through the roof). Some tastey nachos. A trip down memory lane (thank you, Julie Roberts). Maybe I'll do laundry later. Probably not.
I'm grumpy. I think I will take a nap.



No comments: