Saturday, May 12, 2007

"I Feel Like a School of Fish..."



These days are precious and few. I love all of them.

I now have a love for Blue Cactus. It was a great meal because it was with good friends. It was shared with more to spare. It was final. It was the first full meal after a week of illness. It was everything wonderful. I'm gonna miss those days. A lot.

I got a job offer, seasonal job, in Montana. I don't know what to do. I would have to leave in two weeks. I'm kinda attached, scared, confused and worried. I wish there was a guide book to life.... It could be amazingly fun. It could suck really badly. I could come back with nothing here. No place to live. No job. No...well, you get the idea. Maybe my mommy will tell me what to do...Okay, that's a copout. I know. Ugg....




I hope to always be a part of a school of fish....

1 comment:

Erin Gail said...

crying.