Wednesday, April 04, 2007

"I need some direction. I need someone to listen. Someone to tell me they know..."

"And life's so hard. It's the little things that seem to be getting me today. And life's so hard. But I'm doing what I can not to be getting down. Well, I'm going down in flames. Going down in flames."


the world spins too fast, all i can do is hold on. try not to fall off. i need a chance to breathe. a moment to myself. is this what it is to be grown? does it ever let up? does it ever slow down?


i want to sit in the sun, have no place to be. i want to be outside. spend some time with me. i need a chance to breathe. a moment to myself. is this what it is to be grown? does it ever let up? does it ever slow down?


the days speed by, no time for savoring. there's always somewhere to be. some expectation to fill. i need a chance to breathe. a moment to myself. i don't want to be grown. i want to be free.


"And life's so hard. It's the little things that seem to be saving me today. And life's so hard. And I'm doing what I can. I'm doing what I can... I'm putting out the flames."

No comments: