Monday, March 10, 2008

No Spring Break for me...


It is officially USC's Spring Break. But since I am no longer in college (sad.) I do not get to celebrate the joy of spring in a week long vacation to exotic and exciting destinations. Instead, I will be slaving away at work, serving the working class and a few of the left over, non-spring breakers...
I have eight whole shifts all to my own this week. woo... And I get the joy and privilege of working not only Friday evening, but also Saturday. So I guess a shortened St. Patty's celebration for me also. I'm not going to really complain yet. I'll let you know at the end of the week when I tally how much I've made, and can make a clear decision as to whether this is all going to be worth it. I have a feeling, though, that being on a cruise or sightseeing in the Grecian Islands is still going to be preferable... Oh well. Maybe next year. I'll have a real job. And paid vacation... A girl can hope can't she???

Btw. I cut my hair. It's kinda short. But for now I think I will enjoy my half day off... as it will be a rarity this week...

No comments: